COVID-19 Policy Update.
- Only asymptomatic guests will be allowed
- Guest to be allowed entry only if using a mask or face cover. Mask has to be worn at all time inside the hotel
- Details of guest travel history medical condition along with id and self declaration form must be provided by the guest at the reception.
- Guests must install aarogya Setu app compulsory.
- Guests are encouraged to minimise use of housekeeping services.
- All guests must undergo temperature check and oximeter test during check in
- If any guest found having any symptoms like cold fever etc will be allocated in a separate room and information of that particular guest will be shared with local medical authorities and police station.
- As per Maharashtra government guideline swimming pool will remain closed. If any guest is found violating property new norms or not following guidelines issued by the government the party or guest will be asked to check out of the hotel and a particular guest will be held responsible for any spread of disease if any.
- Copy of of government issued guidelines is shared on our social media account we request you to refer all the guidelines mentioned in the below link. https://www.facebook.com/jogalekarresort/photos/pcb.3240039482743429/3240033149410729